Laikou Greek Coffee (1lb)
Laiko coffee has been a Cyprus tradition for decades. With is it’s rich flavor and strong aroma it will become a delightful everyday habit.
Product of Cyprus.
How to make Greek Coffee:
- Measure one semi-tasse cup of cold water into a narrow-necked coffee pot.
- Add one teaspoonful of Greek coffee and sugar to taste and Stir well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat as coffee begins to rise and pour into semi-tasse cups, dividing the foam equally between each cup.
- Coffee should not be stirred once it has been poured.