Superior quality – #1 Selling Greek Coffee in Greece.
Loumidis coffee is the most popular traditional Greek coffee because of its consistent superior quality for many years. The trademark Parrot (papagalos) is not an accidental choice. The parrot is the only bird which feeds on coffee seed.
How to make Greek Coffee:
- Measure one semi-tasse cup of cold water into a narrow-necked coffee pot.
- Add one teaspoonful of Greek coffee and sugar to taste and Stir well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat as coffee begins to rise and pour into semi-tasse cups, dividing the foam equally between each cup.
- Coffee should not be stirred once it has been poured.